Part One: List of Events
- News: Women pay more for everything (Dec. 2015 study)
- News: Martin Shkreli Drug Price Increases
- Personal: Guys flirting with strangers on metro at night
- Personal: Ignoring drunk and helpless homeless woman on metro
- Personal: Seeing family members get sick
Part Two: Your Emotions
- Women pay more for everything: frustration, anger, sadness, powerlessness, discouragement
- Ignoring homeless woman (thinking back): sadness, shame, guilt, embarrassment, thankfulness
Part Three: Questions
- Women pay more for everything: Why do these findings come as a surprise? Why does this make me feel powerless? Why did I feel sad?
- Ignoring homeless woman: Why did I feel guilty for not caring? Why do we stop ourselves from feeling emotions towards homeless people? Why didn’t I try to help?
Part Four: Research
Interesting sites I found: